- 1 stick of Cracker Barrel Cheese (extra sharp) 10 ounce
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- 2 cups of Rice Krispies
- 2 cups of flour
- Red Pepper and Onion Powder
- Bring butter and grated cheese to room temperature. Blend together.
- Mix flour and Rice Krispies together and add red pepper and onion powder to taste.
- Mix flour mixture into butter and cheese (may need to use hands to finish).
- Make teaspoon size balls and flatten with fork.
- Bake on ungreased sheet at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.